Multi-lingual. Initiatives-taker. Results-driven.
Junior business analyst at Altran, my value-added resides in bringing insights with business-oriented dimension. I contribute in innovative projects, in different sectors, health, aerospace and digital.
From market, though value proposition till implementation strategies analysis, I can adapt to wide range of needs in to order to facilitate decision-making.
Business development intern
Invest in Toulouse , Toulouse - Stage
De Avril 2014 à Août 2014
• In charge of business development related to space applications activities (telecommunications, earth observation and navigation).
• Managed to detect profitable economic opportunities at local market for foreign businesses and attracted potential international customers.
• Contacted and guided potential international customers (more than a hundred companies and institutions).
Master 2 Management de l'Innovation
Toulouse School of Management - Innovation management
2018 à 2019
Français - Langue maternelle
Anglais - Courant
Arabe - Langue maternelle
Espagnol - Courant
- Strong interest in IT
- enjoy running and swimming and completed Toulouse Marathon in 2013
- willing to travel on business.