I am a junior software developer, specialising in Filemaker development (certified for Filemaker 14).
So I've got excellent IT skills, both software and hardware:
- Day to day, I develop database solutions using Filemaker, from discussing the client's concept to deploying its solution.
- I've got knowledge of PHP and C# through self-learning. I am particularly interested in integrating Filemaker data with web services, customer websites and apps.
- I designed marketing emails in HTML and website banners using GIMP.
- I can also do website management (Google Analytics).
Plus a passion for the environment, video games, beer and food!
Health care advisor
VITTAVI /MUTUELLE MYRIADE , Limoges - CDD
De Juin 2009 à Septembre 2010
Vittavi is a French Health Care and Insurance company for students only. I sold their products in teams of two or three salespersons and we were in direct competition. I welcomed the students before they started their University registration process and I persuaded them to choose Vittavi instead of the competitor. I worked under high pressure to sell more insurance products. From this I developed strong communication skills.
Français - Langue maternelle
Anglais - Courant
Allemand - Notions
- Science-fiction and fantasy books
- role-playing and board games
- baking. Environmental and agricultural economics
- rural sociology.